Personal information is information, or a combination of pieces of information, that could be used to identify you on an individual basis.
Information COMPANY Collects
COMPANY collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites, use our mobile applications or services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
All the information COMPANY collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you, and to develop world-class products and services.
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources. This includes information we collect directly from you; information we collect when you visit our sites, view our online content or use our mobile applications or other services; and information we collect about you from other sources.
Information we collect directly from you
We collect information directly from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs, create an account on our websites or in our mobile applications, call or email us, or otherwise provide information directly to us. The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you:
- Email address.
- Postal address.
- Username and password.
- Telephone and/or fax number.
- Date of birth.
- Payment information (such as a credit card).
- Future communication preferences.
- Contact information for friends you may wish us to contact.
- Telephone number and recordings when you call our consumer line.
Information we collect when you visit our sites, view our online ads or promotions, or use our mobile applications or other services
- Information about your device browser and operating system.
- IP address.
- Web pages you view.
- Links you click.
- COMPANY emails you open.
Information collected through Mobile Applications
When you download our mobile applications to your mobile device we may also collect information that you provide. We also automatically collect information through our applications.
The following are examples of the types of information we may automatically collect through our applications: • Advertising ID or similar identifier. • Information about your device’s operating system. • Information about the way you use the application.
Your Choices about information collection through Mobile Applications
You can choose to out (choose out-option) of continued information collection by our mobile application by deleting the application from your device.
Precise Location Data
Our mobile applications may collect precise location information from your device if you consent to the collection of this information. We may use third-party service providers to provide location services using the location data you provide. You may opt out at any time to the continued collection of this information by adjusting the settings on your device.
Information COMPANY collects from other sources
We may obtain information from other sources, including commercially available sources. Examples of information we may collect from other sources are:
- Postal address.
- Email address.
- Date of birth.
- Income level.
- Household information.
- Your interests such as hobbies and pets.
- Consumer and market research data.
- Purchase behavior.
- Publicly observed data or activities, such as blogs, videos, internet postings, and user generated content.
Uses / Information Sharing
• COMPANY uses the information we collect for COMPANY business purposes such as:
- To provide the products and services you request.
- To tell you about COMPANY products and services and those offered by our carefully selected business partners.
- To manage our sites and services.
• We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies outside of COMPANY.
• We may share your information:
- With our carefully selected business partners for co-promotions or other joint programs, but only if we have obtained your consent.
- With our third-party service providers who perform COMPANY business operations on our behalf.
- With our third-party service providers who work on behalf of COMPANY and our business partners to send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest.
- As part of a sale of a COMPANY brand to another company.
- To protect and defend COMPANY (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law and/or government authorities.
• If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or to tell you about other products and services offered by COMPANY.
COMPANY Business Purposes
We use the information we collect to provide you products, offers and services, to deliver to you advertisements, offers or other content tailored to your interests, and to conduct other COMPANY business operations.
The following are examples of how we may use the information we collect:
- Answer your questions or respond to your requests.
- Send samples, premiums, products and information.
- Develop new products and services.
- Enroll you in contests, programs, or offers that you request.
- Create and manage your account.
- Process payment for purchases or other services.
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- Send you email and/or postal messages with information about COMPANY brands and other content we think may be of interest to you, including brand and service information from carefully selected business partners.
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests, including interest-based advertising.
- Personalize your experience on our websites by presenting products and information tailored to you.
- Allow you to participate in social sharing on our websites.
- Analyze the use of our products, services and advertising.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business.
The success of our business depends on your trust, and we do not sell your personal information to marketers outside of COMPANY. We share your personal information within COMPANY and as described in this Policy. We do not share personal information with marketers outside of COMPANY unless you consent to such sharing, or as described within this Policy.
Co-promotions with Carefully Selected Business Partners
COMPANY may collect personal and other information for a co-promotion or joint program with a business partner and share your information with that business partner. For these programs we will make clear at the point of collection that the information will be shared with COMPANY and the participating business partner and ask for your consent as required by applicable laws.
Third-party service providers
We rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of business operations on our behalf. In so doing, we may need to share your personal information with them. We provide our service providers with only the personal information they need to perform the services we request, and we require that they protect this information and not use it for any other purpose.
For example, we may rely on a service provider to:
- Fulfill your product and service requests and answer your questions.
- Host our sites and deliver our email or other communications.
- Mail product samples, contact contest winners, manage payments or take other actions on our behalf.
- Analyze our data, sometimes combined with data from other sources, to send you communications.
- Conduct research and analyze data to improve our products, services and sites.
- Perform other services that we request.
We may disclose your personal information:
- As part of the sale of a COMPANY brand to another company.
- To protect and defend the rights and property of COMPANY (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law and/or government authorities.
Personal Information Retention Period
We share non-personal information that does not identify you for COMPANY business purposes. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to COMPANY sites or services. We may also share non-personal information with our business partners for their own business purposes.
• You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from COMPANY by following the instructions in those messages, or through this Privacy Notice. Please click here to learn how to unsubscribe.
• Click here to learn how to access and update information you provide to COMPANY.
Your Choices & Access to Your Information
We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
You can stop receiving promotional email messages from COMPANY by following the opt-out instructions provided in any such message you receive.
Mobile Text Messages
We only send you promotional mobile text messages if you explicitly ask to receive these. You can stop receiving promotional text messages by following the instructions to opt out provided within that text messaging program.
PLEASE NOTE: We will honor your request to stop receiving promotional email, text and postal messages from COMPANY. However, we may continue to send you service-related communications such as emails confirming purchases through our websites. And we may keep information for record keeping, such as to ensure we fulfill consumer requests not to send particular types of messages.
We take steps to keep your personal information accurate. Many COMPANY programs provide access to view or update personal information you provided when you registered online.
If information access and update are not available where you registered, click here to select your country and to learn how to access and/or update the personal information you provide to COMPANY.
User Generated Content
COMPANY is committed to keeping personal information secure. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. We limit access to personal information to those who have a business need. We keep personal information only for so long as deemed reasonably necessary.
COMPANY may transfer your personal information within COMPANY and/or to other third parties, such as our third-party service providers. Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than the one in which it was collected. When we do so, we transfer the information in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
We have implemented procedures and controls to help ensure that personal information is protected no matter what country it is stored in or transferred to.
Children’s Online Privacy
We do not intend to collect personal information online from children under 17 .